The days are long but the years are short {Chatham Kent Breastfeeding Photographer, Chatham Kent Baby Photographer}

I absolutely adored this session. Breastfeeding was a super special part of my life raising my littles. I love being able to document this intimate and fleeting time for other mamas. Now that my babies are growing (and growing) I look back and cherish all of the images I have of them being nurtured in this way. I am passionate about normalizing breastfeeding and love it when mamas book me to photograph this special time in their mama/baby relationship. This session was so beautiful. I loved the matching headbands that mom picked out for her and her daughter. The light was beautiful and helped me to create the intimate feel I was going for. Moms, capture these moments, you will be so glad you did!

No comments: